- You should assume that everything you see or read on www.localizeyourfood.com (the “Site”) is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the prior express written permission of Localize™ Services Ltd. We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with our company.
- While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on the Site, we make no warranty or representation as to its accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- This site contains product information from third party information providers and merchants not owned or operated by us. We do not endorse, warrant or assume any responsibility or liability for such products, information or services including, but not limited to, the accuracy, completeness, ingredients, claims, opinion and advice, quality, or availability of such products.
- Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your risk. Neither we nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. We also assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Localize™ or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by Localize™. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- Localize™ has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at your own risk
- We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting and may also make changes to the content or any links at anytime. You are bound by any revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
- Any disputes with the Site users which arise as a result of the use of this website will be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta and the applicable federal laws of Canada, without regard to conflicts of law principles. If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
Localize™ Services Ltd. 2023